- Lesson 1 - Looking at different substrates and Problem solving with canvas
- Lesson 2 - Testing papers based substrates
- Lesson 3 - DIY Substrates - paperclay canvases and plaster boards
- Lesson 4 - Brushes
- Lesson 5 - Supplies we will use in this class
The art of showing up daily with your pencil...
- Lesson 1 - Basic drawing
- Lesson 2 - Daily Scribbles
- Lesson 3 - Drawing with an eraser
- Lesson 4 - The Art of Seeing - Studying a Master
- Lesson 5 - The Art of Seeing - Self portraiture
- Lesson 6 - Charcoal with reference
- Lesson 7 - Intro to Conte
- Lesson 8 - Conte Drawing
- Lesson 9 - The Art of Playing - 5 minute liquid graphite
- Lesson 10 - The Art of Playing - 2 minute continuous line drawing
10 Downloadable lessons.
Looking at the Masters
I have picked three artists who I feel have studied emotion.
- Lesson 1 - Painting Small
- Lesson 2 - Painting Big
- Lesson 3 - Intuitive Painting with Gesso
- Lesson 4 - Self Portrait
- Lesson 5 - Intuitive Referenced Portrait
- Bonus Lessons - Saving abandoned pieces
Let's Paint - Part 3 - Tender Togetherness
- A MotherDaughterLove Series - looking at painting this connection. Learning from the Madonna, the ultimate MotherLove story to our own MotherLovestories. This is something very dear to my heart and I can't stop painting it - 2 to 3 MotherLove Pieces.
- A SisterLove Series - I do believe there is a longing in all of us to have beautiful connection with our sisters, whether we have a blood related sister or not. I think there is a longing in all of us for it - 2 to 3 SisterLove Pieces.
- A FriendshipLove Series - As I'm getting older, this is something I am loving and appreciating so much in my own life. The power of soul sister connections. It's a beautiful thing and I want to paint it - 1 FriendshipLove painting plus a bonus ending with an large FriendshipLove piece bringing it altogether.
- Introduction and understanding your clay
- Finding emotion in individual figure / gestures
- Finding the emotion with multiple figures / gestures
- Painting our clay sculptures in a way that completes their stories.
Projects - 2 to 3 different projects in Clay
Lomography - Instant Photography
- Finding tender emotion in your lens.
- Finding ways to capture daily tenderness.
Playing with our instant cameras / cell phones, with instant printers
Projects - to take our cameras with us wherever we go and capture moments in time - finding beautiful ways to see, feel and love your life, one capture at a time