Hello beautiful friends!
I have some wonderful & exciting news! I am going to be teaching on Life Book 2018 next year! I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be part of this year long healing, creative journey with you.
The BEST news of all is that I can give away 1 space on this amazing year long art course! Keep reading to find out more about Life Book 2018 and to find out how you can win a spot! :)
Let me tell you a bit more about Life Book in case you haven't heard about it yet!
“Life Book, a celebration and honouring of YOU”
It is a year-long mixed media art class organised by Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts.
Tam is joined by 23 incredible art teachers who are all gearing up to share their mixed media techniques, tips and tricks with YOU! PLUS this year, Life Book is going to be bigger and better by including another 12 fantastic artists and wellness guides who will focus on additional personal development practices and other art modalities, like sculpting, photography & writing!
I am so honored to be joining these incredible teachers...
Themed around self-development and healing, you’ll be creating several loose mixed media art journal pages per month which by the end of the year you will bind into a glorious journal (a Life Book)! You will have a wonderful keepsake that you can treasure for the rest of your life! You will also be introduced to yoga, aromatherapy, dance and angel energy and other wellness exercises to help support your personal development journey more holistically and imagine the fun we will have getting introduced to and acquainted with some of the other wonderful art forms out there!
You can find out a lot more about this wildly popular course (it has been joined by over 16500+ people in the past!)
I am still busy developing my class idea, but I'm excited to be sharing about Nuturing your ArtistSelf/Child - Practical weekly tools to do this and how to cope with your inner-critic. How to gain ground and heal creative wounds, even the ones inflicted by and on ourselves. Leading to creating an expressive self portrait starting in stabilo and building up into acrylic paints and lots of layers to help find yourself in the paint and brush strokes.
Registration opens tomorrow, the 12th September 2017 and the class begins on the 1st of January 2018. Keep this page bookmarked so that you can sign up the moment it goes on sale.
**GiveAway - I am so delighted to give away 1 space on Life Book 2018 to 1 lucky WINNER and I will announce my winner in one weeks time, 18th September 2017, I will announce it on my Blog and on Facebook.
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING....
1. subscribe to my newsletter
2. Follow me on Facebook and share my Facebook post regarding this bloghop.
3. Leave a comment below sharing why you want to be a part of Life Book 2018.
Here is the list of the other amazing teachers who will be teaching on Life Book – they too will be giving away a spot on Life Book so go check them out and enter their give-aways! :)
- Saturday 19 August 2017: Tamara Laporte
- Sunday 20 August 2017: Devorah Spilman
- Sunday 20 August 2017: Juna Biagioni
- Monday 21 August 2017: Christie Drahnak
- Tuesday 22 August 2017: Gabrielle J-C
- Tuesday 22 August 2017: Laura Horn
- Wednesday 23 August 2017: Marielle Stolp
- Wednesday 23 August 2017: Danielle Mack
- Thursday 24 August 2017: Lucy Brydon
- Friday 25 August 2017: Sarah Trumpp
- Friday 25 August 2017: Effy Wild
- Saturday 26 August 2017: Mystele Kirkeeng
- Sunday 27 August 2017: Deanna Jinjoe
- Sunday 27 August 2017: Alena Hennessy
- Monday 28 August 2017: Sharon Harkness-Dobler
- Tuesday 29 August 2017: Sophie Adamou
- Tuesday 29 August 2017: Amanda Grace
- Wednesday 30 August 2017: Jane Spakowsky
- Thursday 31 August 2017: Nanda Boukes
- Thursday 31 August 2017: Flora Bowley
- Friday 1 September 2017: Andrea Gomoll
- Saturday 2 September 2017: Jo Klima
- Sunday 3 September 2017: S Rebecca Leigh
- Sunday 3 September 2017: Julie Gibbons
- Monday 4 September 2017: Ivy Newport
- Tuesday 5 September 2017: Tara Marie Jack
- Tuesday 5 September 2017: Annie Hamman
- Wednesday 6 September 2017: Joy Ting Charde
- Thursday 7 September 2017: Tara Morris
- Thursday 7 September 2017: Louise Gale
- Friday 8 September 2017: Wyanne
- Saturday 9 September 2017: Katrina Koltes
- Sunday 10 September 2017: Kathy Glynn
Have fun and good luck.
Much Love Jeanne-Marie